The data of Sketchware projects are stored as five files with names ‘file’, ‘library’, ‘logic’, ‘resource’, ‘view’, in external storage folder .sketchware/data/732/. Here ‘732’ is project number and may be different in your case.
How to use the project data files available here?
- Download the zip fil containing data files.
- Create new project in Sketchware.
- Save and exit the project.
- Unzip the zip file.
- Put the five files from zip ‘file’, ‘library’, ‘logic’, ‘resource’, ‘view’, in the .sketchware/data/(latest project number)/ folder. Replace files with same names. (NOTE: .sketchware is a hidden folder.)
- Unzip file containing images if any, and copy the images to the .sketchware/resources/images/(latest project number)/ folder.
- Open the Sketchware project and check.
a. Download project data for Hotel reception app:
b. Download project data for RecyclerView example app:
c. Download project data for Fullscreen VideoView example:
d. Download Firebase based App Store project data for Sketchware
e. Download Firebase chat project data